Sr UX Designer
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Senior UI/UX Designer, Software Engineering
Are you ready to join the un-carrier movement? Do you enjoy working on products with direct customer impact? Are you looking for a team of high performers to help expand your skills and experience? Can you bring Un-carrier to everything you do?-you think outside of the box and aren’t afraid to break the rules.
T-Mobile’s UX designers design a wide variety of web and native mobile/desktop applications that help how millions of users connect and interact with one another. You work in small teams to tackle design problems resulting in world-class web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences.
- Experience designing for accessibility in web and mobile apps.
- Have at least one app in either the App Store or Google Play Store.
- PowerPoint presentation and infographic design experience.
- Proficiency in design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud and diagramming tools such as Visio, Omnigraffle, or Balsamiq and prototyping tools like Invision, Axure or front-end code.
- Experience in native mobile interaction design experience on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Experience in web application design.
- Experience developing in HTML5/CSS3 is a plus
- Online portfolio demonstrating your design process.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile (native) technologies.
- Strong process orientation and documentation abilities.
- A passion for data and the impact of design on the consumer.
- Ability to work independently, while elevating issues as necessary
- Collaborate with System Architects, Analysts, Visual Designers and Developers to understand the technical possibilities and constraints.
- Team up with User Researchers and other Designers to maintain consistency across the digital ecosystem and solve cross-application design challenges.
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment..
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top