Sr Transaction Manager - Real Estate
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.SrTransaction Manager – Real Estate
Manages the company’s administrative real estate portfolio to ensure sufficient occupant capacity while minimizing company expenses and liabilities. Ensures the real estate portfolio is aligned with company’s overall strategy in all aspects of site selection, acquisition and disposition. Effectively oversees the execution of real estate transactions (leasing and/or purchase or sale) in the company’s real estate portfolio using negotiation skills, appropriate vendors (e.g., brokers, legal support, lease administration, utility, other services), asset management and financial analysis techniques. Establishes operational objectives and work plans.
- 7-10 years related work experience in a real estate transaction management role in a large, corporate environment
- Experience managing office transactions in multiple US markets
- Able to understand the impacts of business strategy and financial performance
- Gets results that have a clear, positive, and direct impact on business performance by drawing accurate and actionable conclusions from financial, quantitative and qualitative information.
- Strong sense of urgency and experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- BA, Business, Finance or related field
- MCR or CCIM designation preferred
- Current or past real estate license desired
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships with internal partners, providing information relative to market conditions, anticipated costs, transaction viability and expected timelines.
- Apply critical thinking to identify and deliver real estate solutions that meet the requirements of the business units and align with enterprise goals.
- Manage positive impacts to financial performance by translating business strategy into relevant real estate solutions.
- Responsible for management of assigned transactions, including managing brokers, coordinating financial analysis, partnering with legal resources, and guiding documents through the approval process.
- Other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top