Sr Technology Sourcing Manager
Contributes focused expertise and drives a culture of spending discipline for strategic vendors/categories (highly critical to current and future business operations) via the employment of efficient, effective, and best in class strategic sourcing, contract management, negotiation, and supplier management practices. Serves as a central point of contact for strategic suppliers in the EIT/Engineering/Carrier procurement group. Interfaces with senior leadership both within T-Mobile and at suppliers. Serves as a source of best practices to be implemented by more junior team members.
- Competitively sourcing technology spend through engagement of strategic suppliers and application of industry knowledge
- Drafting, negotiating, project managing and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders.
- Supplier management - supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier business reviews.
- Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance
- Liaise with technical personnel to interpret technical specifications to commercial and corporate financial requirements
- Summarize and present business cases and agreements for executive review and approval.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 8+ years' experience in technology sourcing, an engineering role or similar role.
- Proven track record in developing a high-performing and self-empowered work teams and individuals with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Aptitude to delegate effectively is critical
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing business strategy; extensive business case writing, strong background in market intelligence research, and proficient in negotiation strategy and tactics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change. Capable of effective executive management presentations / communications
- Advanced key procurement skills: Development / management of category strategies; RFP / RFI development, contract negotiations, strategic sourcing, management of supplier relationship lifecycle, understanding of risk mitigation principles, and understanding of various cost evaluation methods (TCO, ROI, Payback Period, etc.). Ariba Procurement Software experience advantageous.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top