Sr Technology Product Manager
The Sr. Technology Product Manager (Sr. TPM), supporting T-Mobile for Business (TFB), will partner with internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand the business and technology landscape of the company and creatively define solutions in support of TFB Technology stack including the TFB API Platform, TFB UIs, TFB Capability APIs and Services. The Sr. TPM helps automate customer transactions, builds solutions that will scale to support the continued growing of T-Mobile for Business (B2B) and will help alleviate customer pain points. The Sr. TPM will own the technical product backlog end-to-end and will create and manage product vision, strategy and road map, and lead cross functional teams to deliver high quality products. The Sr. TPM will be adept in balancing technical knowledge and business acumen, possess great leadership, management, communication and people skills Responsible for partnering with Development Managers and Sr. Managers for product innovation, product operational results and business case.
- Develops product plans: Partners with development leadership, internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand current state, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage large or complex technical product vision and roadmap.
- Lead and manage technical product backlog and priorities with Technology teams, and leadership. Leads technical product backlog grooming sessions with key resources
- Leads roadmap, feature and requirements definition of digital and enterprise applications, services, APIs, Integration, distributed computing, virtualization and/or application technology.
- Manages, conceptualizes and develops the technical product roadmap, features and user stories for both the UI and API platforms in the TFB space. Builds detailed Technical Roadmap and features and user stories that address Automation, Scalability, CI/CD/CT, Caching, Monitoring, Telemetry, Dashboards, Performance, Security, Technology consolidation and Technology evolution for TFB products and platforms.
- Supports definition & delivery of Cloud and digital technology strategies.
- Aligns information security/cyber security to designs/solutions.
- Applies new approaches to complex design problems (federated identity, complex event processing, embedded real-time monitoring, etc.).
- Works with Architecture teams and Technical leadership to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefit and ROI.
- Responsible for working with Architects and Technical Leadership Team to populate the Technical roadmap for various products in the TFB space, ensuring a continual stream of enhancement ideas are consistently brought to market. Aligns technical roadmap to business roadmap.
- Owns the optimization for the operational aspects of TFB products.
- Collaborates with dedicated enterprise resources, e.g. Engineering, Technology Teams, Security, Dev Sec Ops, and other product management teams to continuously optimize and prioritize the product.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by management as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) or related field
- 7-10 years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, or System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Ability to collaborate and plan, prioritize, and structure day to day transactions
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to think critically and outside the box thereby coming up with strong problem solving approach.
- Dev Ops background preferred.
- Familiarity with development tools and expertise with modern programming languages (Java, Spring boot, Node JS, React JS, HTML 5, Angular JS, CSS, Java).
- Familiarity and Knowledge of the following is required; architecture, product development using C++, Java/Objective C, JSON, messaging protocols, and Micro Services.
- Experience in product management of scalable UI and/or API platforms preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies and proven leadership skills to guide teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Back to top