Sr. Technology Innovation Designer
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr. Technology Innovation Designer
This an exciting position where you get to design, implement and showcase future wireless technologies through interactive demonstrations and experiences. These demonstrations include next generation 5G, IOT, drones, augmented and virtual reality and more! You will be a member Network Technology & Innovation team responsible for the operations and feature content of T-Mobile's Innovation Center. You will collaborate with engineers, internal business teams and vendor partners to build and manage engaging demonstrations for all types of audiences.
As a Sr. Technology Innovation Designer you will manage all aspects of the design and implementation, including all operational processes, documentation and content. You will also be responsible for any content creation and promotion of T-Mobile's Innovation Center. This will include editing of short videos clips and photos, along with partnering with internal PR and media teams.
Additionally, this role will provide ongoing support for daily tours and overall operations of the innovation center. This include supporting T-Mobile Executive Meetings, high profile visitors and events.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Qualifications
- 5+ years of interaction design experience spanning product, web, mobile or enterprise application design.
- A relevant portfolio of work illustrating user-centered design solutions (e.g., storyboards, concepts, wireframes, workflows).
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and diplomacy skills required to effectively manage relationships with diverse internal and external contacts
- High energy, outgoing and excellent with public speaking and communication skills
- Cross-functional team (indirect management)
- Resourceful and fast learner of new technologies and concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with video editing software
- Proven time-management and organizational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Prior knowledge of Telecommunications a plus.
- Prior knowledge of wireless technology. GSM, UMTS, and/or LTE and plus.
- Bachelors Degree
License or Certification
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- Work with Engineer subject matter experts, internal business partners, and vendors to proactively partner to define demonstration content
- Effectively implement demonstrations, including creation of all appropriate documentation, training, and operational procedures
- Research and establish relationships with various stakeholders and partners for new wireless uses cases and devices
- Refresh and update demonstrations, keeping content fresh and cutting edge
- Coordinate, schedule, and run tour of T-Mobile's Innovation Center
- Present demonstrations to tour visitors, highlighting technology, key strategies, and T-Mobile's leadership
- Deliver clear, concise, relevant, and accurate content/communications to internal and external audiences on wireless services and technologies
- Create content and promotions with videos and photos to be shared internally with PR and Media teams
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability, initiative, flexibility, and the ability to manage workload and achieve results.
- Exemplify our Un-carrier brand and how we address customer pain points and drive technology innovation for wireless
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top