Sr. Technical Product Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe TPM will partner with internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand the business and technology landscape of the company and creatively define solutions in support of new product offerings, alleviating customer experience pain points and improving architecture. The TPM will own the product end-to-end, create and manage product vision, strategy and roadmap, and lead cross functional teams to deliver high quality products. The TPM will be adept in balancing technical knowledge and business acumen, possess great leadership, management, communication and people skills.
- 7+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Experience working with products that expose capabilities via APIs a plus (for example headless commerce systems that provide purchase path capabilities to customer experience systems in the form of APIs)
- Owns the technical product roadmap for complex or cross-platform solutions.
- Partners with business, internal/external stakeholders and Leadership to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
- Leads and manage product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
- Manages the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively defines and implements solutions to those challenges.
- Informs and evangelizes a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
- Works with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
- Develops and communicates a point of view on complex technical topics. Align multiple domains, both technical and non-technical, on this common vision.
Manages capacity/work planning.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) preferred.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top