Sr Technical Delivery Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis position can be based in Richardson, TX or Bellevue, WA
The Senior Technical Delivery Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of medium and large technology projects by defining the program of work necessary to accomplish business and technical objectives and managing the delivery of that work program across multiple internal and external delivery teams.
- 5-8years of experience in project management and demonstrated mastery of the PMBoK
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence
- Proven ability to create a work breakdown structure appropriate to deliver a complex goal involving multiple delivery organizations
- Proven ability to manage a complex work program to successful completion by focusing on managing progress, quality and risk while fostering a culture of individual and group accountability
- Previous experience with a managed service delivery model is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Establish a clearly defined scope of work for each delivery project, constantly monitor for scope changes and administer an effective governance process to evaluate and change scope. Align scope to EIT architectural direction.
- Primary owner to define project effort and cost and guide project-level financials to
- Primary owner to define a program of work (activities, deliverables and accountability) across multiple internal and external delivery teams to accomplish business and technology objectives
- Assess and track progress and quality of delivery against the delivery plan. Identify exceptions to the plan and ensure that these exceptions are described and addressed.
- Constantly assess risks to cost, schedule or completeness of solution and proactively manage activities and resources to mitigate risks and deliver as planned
- Provide key input / status to product owners, EIT leadership and business stakeholders
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top