Sr Talent Scout
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Talent ScoutQualifications
Minimum Required Minimum Required
- 3 years of hiring and recruitment experience
- Proven skills in client relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communications. Ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations
- Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience in recruiting and sourcing methods
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred
License or Certification
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.Essential Functions
- In partnership with Business and Functional Leaders, uses workforce planning and labor market knowledge to anticipate people needs, forecast hiring demand and minimize talent gaps.
- Designs, develops, and implements effective sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates with a focus on high volume up to Manager Level roles.
- Consults with Hiring Managers at the Director level and below to determine talent requirements for open positions, build candidate hiring profiles and ensure diverse candidate pools.
- Screens, prioritizes and presents qualified candidates that meet job requirements.
- Collaborates with HR Crew to identify internal talent and helps facilitate career movement.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure quality feedback is provided to internal candidates.
- Serves as the expert in the areas of recruiting and hiring new employees and helps train managers on Talent Scout related activities.
- Works with their HR Crew to understand areas where recruiting performance can improve and engages in process improvement efforts to enhance performance.
- Manages reporting requirement for the team and tackles needed administrative duties related to Talent Scout work including managing requisitions and overseeing the offer process.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top