Sr Supply Chain Performance Analytics Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Device & Supply Chain is an enterprise function accountable for the end-to-end life-cycle of T-Mobile's consumer-facing hardware portfolio (phones, chipsets, accessories, IoT), device services portfolio (insurance, warranty, trade-ins, and financing), and supply chain operations (distribution centers, logistics, inventory, etc.).
This team also oversees the services we offer for device financing, mobile banking, and managing the millions of phones that get returned each year from our device services like remorse, trade-ins, lease returns, and JUMP!.
Device & Supply Performance Management team builds and operates driver based organization performance management systems to set and achieve oFCF and EBITDA targets to T-Mobile. Team is working on building financial models and analysis to manage and optimize operations in forward & reverse logistics, device financing and protection, inventory, and cash flow management.
- Construct and operate strategic, analytical frameworks and high quality complex financial models and forecasts to guide D&SC operational decisions
- Establish financial and operational guidance and guardrails to manage T-Mobile cash flow, inventory and EBITDA
- As a thought leader in T-Mobile supply chain, work cross functionally with research scientists, business verticals (Operations, Marketing, Commercial, Retail, Care) and Business leaders and advise on opportunities identified through strategic thinking, data analysis, research
- Create and deliver executive level presentations and dashboards on strategy, insights, and execution to senior management and partner organizations
- 7-9 years relevant experience in technology, supply chain, retail, mobile devices, subscription services or related field
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline
- Demonstrated data analysis and modeling skills with advanced Excel and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills through all levels of the organization
- Master's/PhD in Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Business or another quantitative field
- Financial /operational modeling experience with a programming language like Python, MATLAB, R
- Data manipulation, analytics and automation experience with tools such as Alteryx, Power BI
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven,problem-solving orientation to drive decision making
- Experience in supply chain concepts including forecasting, planning, optimization, product flows, transportation, distribution, fulfillment and reverse logistics
- Analytics experience in one or more of the following roles: management consultancy, corporate strategy , subscriber analysis, financial planning and analysis, technology penetration analysis, product analysis
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative and ownership, good business instincts, and comfort in working in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment with minimal supervision
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top