Sr Supplier Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Supplier Manager
- 10 years in Supply Chain Operations, Contracts Management, Project Management or Retail/Sales Marketing Operations
- 5+ years Managing a team
- Demonstrated leadership
- Experienced in handsets, data devices and accessories sourcing
- Strong presentation creation skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Bachelors in Business or related field preferred
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to multi- task and meet firm deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skill with diverse groups a must
- Skilled at interacting and influencing executive management and cross functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree. Preferably in Business Management, Operations Management or related field
- Lead and develop a team of Supplier Managers to deliver on all key metrics, process improvement and development opportunities through individual coaching and setting clear team goals.
- Team is responsible for driving negotiations with suppliers to ensure lowest total cost for T-Mobile. This role needs to ensure that the team is not only driving total cost synergies at product launch, but also looks for opportunities throughout the product lifecycle; including negotiating success criteria, pricing and execution & enforcement of funding with the suppliers/OEMs.
- Responsible for formulating supplier programs that meet the gross margin objectives of the portfolio while improving speed to market, stabilizing the supply base and meeting cost savings targets
- Team is responsible for facilitating the open bid RFI/RFP/RFQ process to meet the in-market product objectives, while minimizing risk and managing spend efficiency. Ensure continuous feedback between the teams so they are in lock step throughout the process.
- Develop a cadence with Inventory Planning & Procurement and Product Management teams to better align inventory to item lifecycles to drive improved negotiations with suppliers.
- Team is responsible for the bi-annual business review process engaging cross functional teams to provide key feedback to the strategic supplier/OEM base.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top