Sr Specialist, End User Support
Sr Specialist, End User Support
The Sr. Specialist, IT Administration acts as an agent for the continuous, effective operation of corporate telecom and computer systems in the T-Mobile US Enterprise, ensuring connectivity and providing world class customer service in a prompt and professional manner.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Perform and apply methods for improving current processes and relationships
- Hardware and Software Management: Duties as they pertain to Server and Desktop Client with relation to hardware components including on-line and spare parts inventory control, installation and configuration, management and troubleshooting, new technology research and testing, system health monitoring, performance analysis, pre-failure alerting, disaster recovery planning and exercise, software upgrade maintenance, pre-purchase evaluation, rack space management, design, and warranty repair coordination.
- File System Control: Duties as they pertain to of server file system assets include security and usage auditing, growth analysis, upgrade requirement projections, disk quota management, volume integrity verification, Hierarchical Storage Management, and user education.
- System Resource Management: Duties as they pertain to the server operating systems and supporting software include installation and configuration, management and troubleshooting, new technology research and testing, system health monitoring, performance analysis, pre-failure alerting, disaster recovery planning and exercise.
- Predefined Maintenance: Duties include domain and email user account management, routine system & process monitoring, trouble ticket resolution or escalation, outage status tracking, knowledge base management, and shared software version management.
- Direct Tier II liaison with other IT/Operations teams
- System Client Familiarity: Duties include acquiring and maintaining usage and troubleshooting skills for client software used to interact with your focus system(s). Requires a level of skill sufficient to assist Help Desk in troubleshooting by clearly defining problem setting.
- Print Services: Duties include management of all users within Equitrac Office Manager
- Training: Assisting of training tasks and collection of training materials, scheduling, preparation of training environment, and publishing of training materials.
- Working out of multiple ticket queues as defined within Pier (One Console).
- Networking Systems: TCP/IP, 10/100/1000, Hubs/Switches, Routers, Fiber connectivity via LC and SFP connector types.
- Operation Systems: Windows 7 and Above
- Core Applications: MS Office Suite, Office 365
- Citrix, Internet Explorer, Chrome
- Core Hardware: Desktops/Laptops, Printers, Hand held devices
- Telephony: Understanding of Voicemail System and knowledge of basic PBX commands
- Windows Domains and Active Directories
- PC BIOS and architecture
- Network interface card installation and configuration
- Back up/Recovery
- PC media technology installation and configuration
- Printer and print server installation, configuration and maintenance
- Ability to take and understand direction from remote support personnel
- Must be able to work nonstandard hours, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- 3 - 5 Years hardware/software technology support experience supporting 500+ Clients
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
License or Certification
MCSE; A+ or proven proficiency
2 Years experience with LAN\WAN hardware (Cisco CCNA or equivalent)
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top