Sr Specialist, Communications
Position is responsible for supporting the process of reading and distributing messages related to T-Mobile's business. Position participates in the development of T-Mobile's communication process including, but not limited to, creative content and written interaction.
- Supports clients by assisting with communications vehicles. Becomes knowledgeable about the specific focus area of business in order to help implement client's operations and make recommendations, clarifies client leadership communications requirements and coordinates service delivery. Provides positive client relationships.
- Partners cross functionally to build communication strategies and tactics, enhance brand reputation, reinforce service leadership and network quality perceptions, support change management and other key initiatives across critical internal and external stakeholders.
- Communications & Creative Development: Develops and implements internal employee communications and voice utilizing innovative communications solutions, including enterprise portal. Ensures timely and effective implementation of integrated communications to support business priorities and future success. Reports program impact based on stakeholder feedback and business results.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by management as needed. Examples may include team maintenance functions, writing stories for the web; generate, monitor and update content for the portal and other on-line resources.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 2-4 years experience of working in a fast paced, high volume Marketing, Communications, and/or Public Relations function for a large corporation or agency.
- Telecommunications industry and cross-cultural experience; background in consumer technology.
- Experience with frontline audiences, Communications Consulting, Communications Strategy, Communications. Planning, Product Publicity.
- Experience with news writing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Digital Content Creation, Consumer Electronics and Telecommunications
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top