Sr. Software Engineer - Secure Software Developer
Looking for an integral role at your next company? In which you are the trendsetter, not the follower? Where you will have contact with Engineering teams throughout the company, directly influencing the the safety of the enterprise? Then our Sr. Software Engineer (Software) role, in our Digital Security Organization (DSO) is perfect for you!
As the Sr. Software Engineer (Security) , you will be a member of the team responsible for the design, development and implementation of secure software libraries and services. You have a chance to provide reusable code and services for development teams across the entire enterprise.
- Identify opportunities within development teams and across the enterprise to create secure reusable code libraries and services
- Develop and deliver reusable libraries, code snippets, services, etc. to reduce complexity for development teams and increase overall enterprise security
- Develop and promote industry leading security standard
- Design product instrumentation and test automation
- Assist with writing formal specifications and documentation for delivered code
- Assist with developer education in secure coding concepts
- Deconstruct libraries and services and identify design-level issues as well as side-channel attacks
- Deep experience working with web services (SOAP and REST), and supporting data formats (JSON, XML).
- Thorough understanding of coding concepts such as: authentication mechanisms, data serialization, data structures and algorithms, data transfer, memory handling and pointers
- Thorough understanding of application architectures such as: n-tier, client and server, API, microservice, etc.
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Understanding of both application and network layer security considerations and how to fix them such as: buffer overflow, time of check vs time of use, input validation, encapsulation, insecure protocols, man-in-the-middle, injection attacks, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work both as a team member and independently
- Have obtained one of the following certificates is a plus:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CCSK/CCSP/AWS Dev or SysOps Associate
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Relevant Experience (4+ years development)
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top