Sr Social Media Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.As a key leader of the T-Mobile Social Media team, this individual is a natural leader that thrives in a fast paced, social-first environment and has a proven history of building strong social brands. This individual will drive the strategic framework and social media execution for the MetroPCS brand.
- 5+ years developing & managing social media and/or digital marketing and communications programs in an agency or corporate environment.
- 5+ years leading direct reports in a fast paced, high volume marketing, advertising and/or PR/communications function for a large corporation or agency; strong cross functional leadership experience required.
- Proven leader with strong organizational skills, idea driven; history of anticipating issues and the skills to be strategic, proactive and assertive.
- 3-5 years experience in agency/vendor management
- Able to present to all levels of the organization, from front line to executives
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Technology and/or wireless industry experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking and writing skills required
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, research, business, statistics, communications or social sciences or related field MBA is a plus
- Leadership: Cultivate talent and develop resources needed for organizational success. Manage and provide leadership, mentoring, coaching and career development planning for team members, ensures productivity is maximized and quality is delivered.
- Strategic planning: Develop, communicate and oversee a strategic plan for building MetroPCS brand and enhancing customer loyalty via social media.
- Audience Expertise: Deep expertise driving rich social experience with the Hispanic audience and alignment with general market.
- Brand channel management: Partner with the social media team on strategy and best practices for platform and editorial management. Oversee content and grow Metro PCS advocates across its social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, SnapChat, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.).
- Campaign Management: Partner closely with the social media campaign team. Develop and direct MetroPCS social media campaigns to building deep awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Conversion: Identify opportunities to align and integrate social media, marketing and retail to drive leads and acquire new MetroPCS customers.
- Social Customer Service: Integrate and inform MetroPCS approach for servicing customers via social media.
- Partnership: Develop and foster internal alignment and integration with key stakeholders including paid media, advertising, CRM, digital, sponsorships and events and corporate communications.
- Brand advocates: Create and manage MetroPCS program to identify, grow and engage brand advocates.
- Insights & Analytics: Partner with the Command Center team to develop Metro PCS social insights and analytics with full cadence of executive reporting, campaign optimization and insights.
- Reputation Management: Manage the MetroPCS brand and reputation by integrating with PR to amplify engagement and actively manage through communications issues using social media.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top