Sr Social Media Manager, Exec Social Platforms
Sr Manager, Social Media
- Strategize and execute on social campaigns that resonate and build executive voice and support T-Mobile's business objectives.
- Partner closely with our editorial, paid social and brand social media teams to build a roadmap for content that is complimentary and consistent to the un-carrier.
- Participate in editorial strategy to ensure we're meeting deadlines,
- Work with business leaders across the company to ensure we're supporting business objectives in social
- Apply your paid strategy and activations expertise to ensure we're reaching the right audiences with the best possible messages
Qualifications (Minimum required):
- 7+ year's experience developing and managing complex integrated marketing programs in a Social Marketing function, ideally for a large corporation or agency
- 3+ years of leading direct reports in a fast-paced high-volume function
- The right candidate's peers describe them as proactive, creative, unapologetically curious and deeply dedicated
- Poised and well-spoken in the presence of executive leadership
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines in a non-traditional work schedule
- Bullet-proof writing and editing skills, with an ability to edit your own work
- Deep knowledge of organic and paid elements of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, live-streaming tools and YouTube is a must
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with a history of anticipating issues and taking proactive Proven cross-functional, proactive outreach and collaboration
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a vigilant attention to detail
- An open minded, creative, thinker who thinks out of the box and looks for new ways to analyze, evaluate and plan activities
- Ability to create and adhere to timelines and schedules
- Able to interface with multiple project managers and update project status
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Video editing and Photoshop skills a plus
- BA/BS with a focus on Communications, Advertising, Journalism, English, PR, or related field.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top