Sr Sales Strategy Manager
The Sr. Sales Strategy Manager is responsible driving customer and business value via sales revenue across T-Mobile's Customer Care organization. The Sr Manager provides direction on the development and execution of Care's revenue strategy. This role requires both strategic and tactical skills, as the position is responsible for the development & execution of a portfolio of initiatives focused on generating revenue, driving service efficiency & improving customer experience.
- Identify gaps and opportunities, using data and analysis, to drive revenue across Care
- Build supporting business cases to identify and pursue revenue opportunities, collaborating with finance, marketing and operations as needed. Includes building visual representations via PowerPoint for executive review and approval.
- Develop revenue programs and assists in driving implementation of revenue programs, while measuring performance against goals. (No longer listed as assist)
- Partner cross-functionally to establish and influence organizational revenue objectives for T-Mobile's Care organization
- Execute to team KPIs and drives accountability and action plans to ensure consistent achievement.
- Drive the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans supporting care revenue targets
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure that the Care organization is effectively meeting/exceeding expectations across T-Mobile's product and service portfolio.
- Builds and drives a road-map designed to improve the customer experience, statistical performance & operational efficiency. This includes quarterly & annual business plans.
- Present strategies to senior leadership team; consult and advise regarding revenue opportunities
- Work with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue and overall company goals; represent as subject matter expert
- Establish performance metrics & goals to drive revenue strategies across Care. Partner across the organization to ensure that effective training, reporting, compensation and reward/recognition components are in place to support revenue programs and target attainment.
- Create and drive revenue strategy across multiple lines of business, including service partner organization.
Required Functional/Technical Skills
- 5-8 years' experience using Microsoft Office with-very strong PowerPoint & Excel experience, including creating workable data sets (i.e. using V or H look-ups).
- 5-8 years' experience basic database and Sequel knowledge (running & editing queries, but not building them).
- 5+ years proven experience in driving performance objectives.
- 3+ years of successful consumer sales/sales experience, prefer experience in inbound (call center) sales channels.
- 3+ years of customer service/contact center experience or retail frontline experience.
- Strong partnering and communications skills both oral and written and proven ability to drive performance in a front-line environment.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to perform creative problem solving while operating with imperfect information.
- Experience with outsourced service partners and/or vendor management experience beneficial.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. Business or related field
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top