Sr Real Estate Strategy Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Play a key role in Corporate Real Estate Strategy and Planning by serving as a strategic consultant and main contact for the business. Serve as a resource for real estate planning, services, and financial management. Provide proactive customer relationship management to anticipate real estate issues and build strategies supporting the business. Improve critical interfaces between CRE and business lines, establishing links between RE strategies and business line goals, initiatives, and strategies. Create and deliver compelling business cases and presentations to CRE, corporate, and business unit senior leaders. Use collaboration and influencing skills to lead cross-functional teams, and apply leadership abilities to drive business results. Build relationships within CRE and the business units to facilitate cross-functional collaboration and lead initiatives. Help create the strategic framework and analytical approach to managing real estate assets. Participate in the development, analysis, and recommendations for portfolio asset acquisition, disposition, and optimization strategies.
- 8+ years of experience developing and managing an enterprise real estate strategy and related policies
- Bachelors Degree in business, finance, or related field
- High level of business acumen, including financial statements and budgeting
- Ability to correlate business need with enterprise strategy to create optimal real estate solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage effectively in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible and creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Strong computer analysis and presentation skills
- Strong financial understanding and analytical skills.
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects on a national basis.
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- Trusted Real Estate partner to enterprise with in-depth knowledge of enterprise business strategies in order to provide relevant real estate solutions that respond to the business needs.
- Advises and assists with enterprise metrics reflecting the success of the RE Strategic program through improved customer experience and positive financial impact.
- Manages real estate activities to ensure maximum return and profitability. Establishes and maintains standard methods and processes for RE Strategic Program including quarterly business review with leaders, metro plans, plans of record, and policies related to site selection and acquisition.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top