Sr. Program Manager, Sales Operations, T-Mobile For Business
The Sr. Program Manager, Sales Operations supports T-Mobile For Business by providing senior-level business support, including compliance monitoring, contract assistance, and day-to-day management of the department business processes and quality standards to meet regulatory and company requirements. Will manage the development and implementation process of new initiatives. Identifies areas of risk within the business and coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on process improvement.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develops project plans and schedules for the business group. Leads kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program meetings
- Develops and implements process controls ensuring department compliance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Design, develop and implementation of audits to identify revenue leakage
- Perform business analysis used to identify risk and revenue loss
- Creates and manages project teams and cross-functional teams supplying advanced status reporting on completed programs to major stakeholders (internal and external). Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependences.
- Brings changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices. Manages change within the programs and evaluates risks and assesses potential impacts on program delivery.
- 5+ years' experience in organizational programs, project management or related area.
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience, including cross-functional management.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with team-based program management tools, such as eProject or Microsoft Project.
- Bachelors Degree. Business, Finance, Economics, Sales or related field
- Equivalent experience is acceptable.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top