Sr Program Manager, Real Estate
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Sr Program Manager, Real Estate
The position is responsible for identifying opportunities to programmatically solve pain points, create efficiencies, and drive enterprise value through workplace innovation.
This role provides the overall leadership, direction and program management for innovative programs, such as transportation and parking, workplace reservations (desk and conference room), waste reduction, energy reduction, and many more. The position works cross-functionally, influencing at all levels of the enterprise to drive change. This position is responsible for ongoing management of many of the programs implemented, including managing vendors to key performance indicators, measuring the overall impact of the program, and implementing process change as necessary.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 5 years related work experience including 3 years managing a program with an emphasis on customer experience
- Good understanding of real estate operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills proven effective leadership; excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization, ability to drive change
- Proven experience in building strong relationships, effective communication, and results-driven teamwork
- Proven experience managing complex and high profile programs
- Enterprise program management of RE programs
- Experience in innovating programs, developing feasibility studies, and business cases
- Influential across the enterprise leading cross-functional programs
- Knowledgeable in quality management, fact based decision making
- Expert in researching and identifying trends and opportunities to create enterprise value through Real Estate programs
- Deeply connected in the Real Estate Industry
- Bachelors Degree. Business or related field
- Additional work experience considered in lieu of degree
License or Certification
IFMA or BOMA certification
- Identify opportunities to programmatically solve pain points, create efficiencies, drive enterprise value
- Innovate programs with big impact for least cost
- Programs include, but are not limited to: Enterprise wide economic incentives, Transportation and parking, Sustainability, Energy, Waste, room reservation
- Conduct feasibility studies and create business case for program approval
- Program management and monitoring: ensure consistent delivery to customers through internal or vendor resources. Reporting and readout: regular reporting of key metrics with added insights, actions and adjustments. Improvements: quarterly review of programs to identify improvements, share best practices and make adjustments.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top