Sr Program Manager, HR
The Sr. Program Manager, HR will serve 2 primary functions:
- Create and lead an onboarding program for the Digital Technology & Development organization. The onboarding program will span from pre-start through at least the first 90 days of employment, including traditional training, as well as resources for new hires and hiring managers and other onboarding solutions created in partnership with the DTD business. This role is responsible for determining and creating the optimal elements of the onboarding program, leveraging any relevant enterprise solutions, partnering with DTD Leadership to gain adoption and determine needed alterations, and collaborating with HR peers including fellow DTD HR Crew members and the #1HR partner teams.
- In partnership with the DTD HR Crew and client organization, assist in defining career development opportunities for DTD employees. For example, defining and supporting a job rotation program to support the career growth of DTD employees; and contributing to the DTD training/development roadmap through ownership of the Ã¢â,¬Å"peopleÃ¢â,¬? aspects of the roadmap (i.e., People / Process / Technology) with the DTD Senior Career Agent.
Cross-functional collaboration and support are paramount to accomplishing the organizationÃ¢â,¬â¢s charter. Sr. Program Managers build relations based on trust and credibility, and the execution of projects so that objectives and deadlines are met successfully and with high quality; YouÃ¢â,¬â¢ll take on leadership responsibilities for various project teams, both in-person and virtual, and mentor other team members and clients in areas of adult learning project/program methodology and innovation. Must be both effective and comfortable working with and communication with all levels of the business (frontline through executive leaders).
The Digital Technology & Development organization has four locations (Bellevue, WA; Bothell, WA; Atlanta, GA; and Richardson, TX) with ~1,500 employees. This role will require some travel between locations (1-2 times/year to Texas & Georgia).
- Manage highly complex learning programs, including resource plans and budget, manage vendor identification and relationships. Partner with Instructional Designers and Leadership Development Consultants to create, document, and execute a talent development strategy. Use understanding of instructional design and adult learning theory to scope projects at intake and identify appropriate approach.
- Utilize project management skills to define, drive and meet project milestones. Establish and manage deliverable feedback and sign-off process, Keep the DTD HR Crew and appropriate DTD Leaders apprised via project plans, meetings and discussion minutes of project tasks identified, tasks to be completed, and work not completed. Ensure teams are taking corrective action as necessary to deliver complete scope, desired quality and timeliness of strategic programs.
- Build effective relationships with Employee Success Partners (HR Business Partners), leaders and other stakeholders at all levels of the organization to shape and inform the development of key talent initiatives. Validate gap analysis, build and manage deployment, communication, and program level evaluation processes. Develop program roadmaps to evolve and improve programs over time. Monitor external best practices, research current approaches and develop a network of resources to support Talent Development practices and needs.
- Engage in special projects to support the Programs teamÃ¢â,¬â¢s business processes and tools as required.
- 9+ years of program management, including a demonstrated ability to identify and measure key metrics.
- Experience creating and leading onboarding programs, particularly in professional fields (e.g., technology).
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, implementation, etc.
- Interpersonal/Communication skills Ã¢â,¬ highly developed ability to communicate and build relationships and strategic alliances with senior stakeholders to implement solutions, and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Initiative/Creativity/Analytical Skills Ã¢â,¬ demonstrated ability to observe and accurately diagnose opportunities. Demonstrated ability to glean insights from data, influence program strategy, and demonstrate ROI preferred.
Ã¢â,¬ At least 18 years of age.Ã¢â,¬ Legally authorized to work in the United States.Ã¢â,¬ High School Diploma or GED.Ã¢â,¬ Pre-employment background screen.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top