Sr Program Manager, CS Quality
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comTo be considered, please apply no later than 9/27 at noon pst
Supports the business group by providing senior-level business support, including complex budgets, compliance, contract assistance, and day-to-day management of the department business processes and quality standards to meet regulatory and Company requirements. May manage the development and implementation process of products and/or services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products. Minimum Required
- Experience in research, consumer surveys/insights, call center operations all a plus
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
- 2+ year experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently. Self-starter.
- Strong program management skills and knowledge of best practices.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with team-based program management tools, such as eProject or Microsoft Project.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Essential Functions
- Works cross-functionally, sharing relevant insights across teams, and compiling insights from to provide a more holistic point of view
- Work directly with vendor partners on customer experience measurement strategy and operational execution of customer feedback program
- Conduct research to understand and implement best practices regarding customer feedback programs
- Develops project plans and schedules and provides budget oversight for the business group. Leads kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program meetings.
- Manages contracts and vendors. Acts as a liaison between Management and vendor/partners on contract development, execution and vendor management.
- Creates and manages project teams and cross-functional teams supplying advanced statistical and status reporting on completed programs to major stakeholders (internal and external). Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependences.
- Brings changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices. Manages change within the programs and evaluates risks and assesses potential impacts on program delivery.
- Minimum Required
- Bachelor's Degree. Business, Finance, Economics, Sales or related field
- Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- LI-CS-JF1T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top