Sr Program Manager- Career Development
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDo you have a passion for learning & development? Want to implement programs that grow awesome leaders so every team at T-Mobile and MetroPCS is ready to rock it'? Then this is the job for you!
We're looking to hire a Program Manager, HR on the Career Development Programs team to further reinvigorate and implement innovative manager and leadership development offerings that develop our Un-carrier employees and leaders. This person will join an agile-like team featuring Learning Project Management and Instructional Design experts responsible for delivering best-in-class career programs and offerings that engage employees and drive business performance.
Strong understand of the business stakeholders and leadership principles is a must! Requires competency in: customer focus, change & innovation, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 5+ years' experience in organizational program management, or related area, including a demonstrated ability to identify and measure key metrics; Experience as an HR Generalist or Business Partner preferred
- Strong stakeholder presence with HR and Business leaders; ability to communicate and influence at all levels within an organization; Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong partnerships at various levels within the organization
- Ability to manage tasks & respond with professionalism to new situations & complex issues in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Creative and innovative thinker; strong effective team player committed to delivering results
- Solid ability to juggle multiple projects at once, and have strong analytical skills; Detail Oriented ability to manage complex system of processes, timelines, and participants across program life cycles
- Skilled in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Experience with collaboration tools (SharePoint) and project management tools (MS Project) a plus
- Bachelor's degree, SPHR/PHR or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Implement and manage national programs within assigned areas of responsibility
- Serve as liaison between business leaders, HR Crews, and project team(s), providing regular program communications to the organization and strategic direction and business input to project team(s)
- Foster effective relationships with HR Business Partners, leaders and other stakeholders at all levels of the organization to shape and inform the development of career initiatives
- Contribute to and often lead lead kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program planning and implementation meetings.
- Manage program budgets, implementation/communication plans, vendor contracts and partnerships
- Proactively solicit feedback and measure the business impact and effectiveness of current and new learning programs
- Develop program road maps by bringing changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices
- Engage in special projects to support the Programs team's business processes and tools as required
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
- LI-KH1T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top