Sr Product Owner
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comIn today's hectic environment filled with constant motion, we at T-Mobile USA pride ourselves on providing wireless communications that allow our customers to stick together with the people who mean the most to them. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA, Inc. is the mobile communications subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG (NYSE: DT) and serves more than 30 million customers nationwide. We have more than 40,000 employees who work together to keep our customers connected through the quality of our service, the span of our coverage, the reliability of our network and the value of our plans.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
The Product Manager/Owner is responsible for maximizing business value of T-Mobiles EIT Office 365 and SharePoint services. He/She is responsible for articulating customer requirements and maintaining business justification for new feature and development request. The Product Manager/Owner represents the Voice of the Customer. The Product Manager/Owner is responsible for maximizing value of Office 365 and SharePoint work performed by the Development Team.* 5 - 7 years in one or more of the following categories: software, web, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS with a focus on Microsoft products and services. Strong understanding of Office 365 and SharePoint Online services.
- Proven track record of Technical and Business Acumen:
o Technical domain expert (Office 365 and SharePoint)
o Business domain expert
- Focus on operational excellence with all product launches
- Deep analytic skills
- Able to understand & translate technical decisions into business impacts
- Proficient with diagramming and understanding the end to end transaction or capability journey
- Prioritization and decision maker
- Develop business requirements for roadmap items, translate into product requirements and user stories
- Flexibility in ramping up on new technology
5-7 years' experience in any of the following categories: Development; Project Management; Management experience
2-3 years' experience in any of the following services; Office 365 (Shared Tenant); SharePoint Online; OneDrive* Responsible for managing the Product Backlog. Product Backlog management includes:
o Clearly expressing Product Backlog items;
o Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions;
o Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
o Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Agile Team will work on next; and,
o Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
- Responsible for defining the features of the service. Prioritizing the features per business value. Defining release dates. Is responsible for the profitability of the service (ROI). Can change features and priorities with every iteration. Accepts or rejects work results.
- Responsible for populating the overall roadmap for the product line or line of business, ensuring a continual stream of new and innovative ideas are consistently brought to corporate.
- Develops product plans (including target segment and value proposition) and business cases for assigned product or service.
- Working with a team of cross-functional resources, develop and own the strategy to maximize corporate worker productivity and collaboration, and other strategic objectives.
- Owns the performance of the product in-house, and is responsible for ensuring that the product/service achieves its objectives. Analyzes financial performance, recommends tactics to change the trajectory of the business.
- Collaborates with enterprise resources, e.g. Engineering, Supply Chain, CARE, EIT, and other product management teams to optimize the in-house performance of products/services to attain goals. Also, responsible for monitoring products/services performance in-house (operational and customer satisfaction).
- Manages all life cycle migration strategies and the end of life decision for existing products and services.
- Also, responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelors in Arts or Sciences (B.A. or B.S.)
- 5-7 years in related experience may be considered in Lieu of Degree
- Trained in Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner Agile processes
License or Certification
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Level 1
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Level 2
The benefits of teamwork
What more can you expect? At T-Mobile, it's high energy from day one: career growth, personal recognition, and diversity are all part of the mix. You'll enjoy competitive pay, special employee phone plans, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, medical and dental coverage, a great company-matched 401(k) plan, advanced training, and more.
At T-Mobile everyone has a voice! We strongly support diversity in the workforce and T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). testWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top