Sr Product Marketing Manager â Rate plans
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The position will be accountable to define, implement and support products for the T-Mobile portfolio, such as rate plans, international services and data. Further, this role will define and deploy a multi-year roadmap that will improve over-all revenue performance, drive product awareness and acceptance, improve experience across channels and create a simpler offering for the consumer and the frontline. As needed; responsible for certain aspects of Operations (Day to Day running) of the product(s); with support, act as an internal Program Manager to ensure smooth hand-off from implementation teams to operations. Must understand all cross functional and technical details of rate plans and service products.
- 5+ years of proven product management exp in a wireless company
- Product focused; demonstrated ability to document processes/systems and drive clarity/efficiencies
- Technical fluency; comfortable understanding and discussing architectural concepts and systems flows
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value and/or process changes
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; self-starter
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly processes and/or interfaces
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in; proven ability to partner with large vendors/partners; comfortable and polished in presenting materials to at least 1 level above this position (Director/VP)
- *Wireless industry experience
- *Strategic aptitude
- Analytical and quantitative skills; bias towards data-based decision making
- *Knowledge of T-Mobile systems and applications is highly desirable. Experience in using SAP, Samson CSM, QuikView, HSO, TMAG, EIP, POS, TOM, BOSS/COP, and TStar will be valuable in this role
- Drive clarity to processes; spearhead and drive creation of new or improved processes to achieve cost savings and/or efficiencies in support of rate plans and services. Present findings/recommendation in a professional and concise format to at least 2 levels up (VP).
- Proactively identify, escalate and seek to resolve project implementation issues that may impair the product’s Operations before changes are put into production. Proactively prioritize any post go-live issues and drive such issues to resolution (in partnership with project team, IT, and Customer Delivery).
- Independently drive/manage strategic external partners integral to the effective and efficient management of the products in the market-place and/or during project implementation.
- Serve as product(s) subject matter expert internally and externally; consult on new ideas/initiatives
- With support, act as an internal Program Manager to ensure projects implemented are coordinated across teams and/or vendors.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top