Sr. Product Manager - MVNO & IoT
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards . The Senior Product Manager for MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) & IoT (Internet of Things) will be responsible for developing business and product requirements, writing product specifications, driving product development for new initiatives and enhancements, making appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes throughout the organization.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish partnerships across the MVNO/IoT organization and the enterprise to define, develop, manage, and drive execution of the product roadmap based on business and customer needs.
- Write complete and detailed product requirements documents (PRD), ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, and development teams.
- Drive technical design and architecture with cross functional teams Ã¢â,¬ network architects and engineers, IT architects and engineers, and various back office teams for successful development and implementation of the requirements.
- Be the subject matter expert and provide support to partners and internal operational teams to resolve partner issues related to billing, network connectivity and network performance
- Support the Sales and Business Development team, present platform capabilities and discuss MVNO/IoT solutions with the prospective partners
- Serve as the MVNO/IoT platform subject matter expert and establish partnerships internally and externally to drive product growth and commercial success, foster a quality centric environment, and introduce tools to optimize processes to meet/exceed business objectives.
- Experience with large scale wholesale billing platforms including AMDOCS and Netcracker.
- Experience with wireless technologies including GSM, UMTS, HSPA, and LTE.
- Experience with creating product requirements of MVNO/IoT products and driving solution design and architecture with cross functional teams.
- Experience with UICC technologies including SIM, USIM, and eUICC.
- Experience with IoT wireless technologies including NB-IoT and IPv6.
- Wholesale business and relevant experience in supporting MVNO/IoT partners.
Experience and education requirements:
- PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: MasterÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: BachelorÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related, and 7 years of relevant work experience.
Ã¢â,¬ At least 18 years of age.Ã¢â,¬ Legally authorized to work in the United States.Ã¢â,¬ High School Diploma or GED.Ã¢â,¬ Pre-employment background screen.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top