Sr Product Manager, Digital Product Mgmt
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This position has product management responsibility to create and maintain a simple, unified and mobile-first digital experience for our prepaid customers and frontline representatives in Retail and Care. This position will own the most complex functional areas of the digital experience, and is responsible for driving improvements through day-to-day updates and site enhancements, as well as support for ongoing operations and cross-functional initiatives, and Enterprise projects.
The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great digital experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to change the industry.
Success will be measured through increases in brand and product engagement, sales, customer and frontline satisfaction, and increased customer engagement/loyalty. The position will be an active participant within the prioritization and planning process, and will champion new initiatives based on omni-channel needs, data analysis, and industry best practices.Qualifications
- 6 + years web design (User Interface) & site architecture experience, including business requirement document development (user stories, creative briefs, etc.)
- 6 + years experience developing product features from ideation through launch.
- Knowledge of middle layer and back-end system integration
- Proficiency in brand and product engagement, e-commerce, web self-service, customer loyalty and cross sell technologies?
- Proven ability to make smart feature vs. time-to-market trade-offs
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, developers, engineers, UI designers, QA and other cross functional groups
- Ability to monitor business intelligence data and provide recommendations for website enhancements
- Working knowledge of HTML, XML, scripting, .NET, ASP and other current Web technologies
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient with A/B testing concepts and execution on digital properties
- Proficient with Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Experience working for a company with top 200 website
- Experience in the wireless or technology industry
- Market Research, Competitive Analysis, Forecasting, Creative Production Management, Promotions Management, Digital Advertising Management, Process Competency Management, Internal Tools Development, Web Content Management, Web Design
- Bachelors Degree. Business/Marketing/Systems. MBA preferred.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Manage the effectiveness of assigned areas/products, recommend improvements, and maintain a digital strategy and roadmap to enhance the digital experience.
- Own an omni-channel KPI specific to assigned area. Grow this KPI through product initiatives that cut across the entire company.
- Establish and maintain development priorities across the organization and with key partners by ensuring understanding of the product vision and its importance, and developing reciprocal win-win relationships.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and facilitate trade-off discussions.
- Focus relentlessly on the digital customer experience for our customers and frontline. Develop vision for the ideal experience and initiate projects to realize this vision.
- Create research briefs, creative briefs, business cases, etc, in support for the roadmap and product vision.
- Develop business requirements for roadmap items and ensure they get translated correctly into product requirements and user stories.
- Continually develop and test ideas to improve the customer experience and ROI through usability tests, consumer panels, user research, A/B tests, and other research methodologies.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top