Sr Product Manager, Data & Advertising Businesses
The Sr Product Manager, Data & Advertising Business supports T-Mobile's participation in cross-carrier initiatives such as the Mobile Authentication Taskforce. Responsibilities include product development, product management, operations, feature prioritization, and development of value propositions, marketing briefs, product roadmap, and support content.
The Sr. Product Manager, Data & Advertising Business reports to the Senior Manager, Cross Carrier Initiatives within the Data & Advertising Business. D&AB's mission is to develop, launch, and operate new businesses that leverage T-Mobile network data, retail, and platform assets to generate meaningful, incremental revenue streams.
D&AB's scope and activities include incubating and growing new businesses such as Advertising, Identity, Fraud, Security, Business Insights, Search, and Offers. These new businesses integrate with and expand beyond TMUS' core business, architecting and executing strategic partnerships and platform capabilities to drive growth and business diversification, developing and leveraging relationships with internal and external parties to source and commercialize new and disruptive businesses and platforms. In addition, D&AB is responsible for T-Mobile's participation in emerging businesses which require industry-wide collaboration to deliver compelling customer experiences including Identity.
D&AB leads T-Mobile's participation in the Mobile Authentication Taskforce which was formed to develop a better way for wireless customers to authenticate with apps and web sites. For more information see www.mobileauthtaskforce.com .
What you'll do in your role.
- Work with a cross carrier team to design, develop, launch, and operate authentication products to support T-Mobile's participation in the Mobile Authentication Taskforce.
- Develop product roadmaps and identify platform and network capabilities needed to grow the business or improve customer experiences
- Provide inputs for resource planning and manage the CapEx and OpEx budget for Identity related products and provide forecasts for revenue, and expenses
- Ensure awareness and alignment with key internal relationships, such as Product and Technology, Marketing and Commercial, and Engineering.
The experience you'll bring.
- 7-10+ years of applied work experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 7+ years technology industry experience; wireless, security, identity and access management, privacy, telecom, media, internet background a plus
- Experience excelling in a startup or startup-like environment. Comfort with ambiguity and the proven ability to play multiple roles on a team.
- Successful candidates will be self-driven and team players. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends, competitive positioning, consumer needs and ability to translate that understanding into actionable strategies and outcomes
- Experience managing a product portfolio to drive business results .
- Experience developing and delivering cross-functional products, platforms, and solutions for both internal and external customers
- Experience creating program roadmaps, and working with internal teams and external partners to operationalize each product line and subsequent enhancements
- Undergraduate degree; MBA or other relevant degree/experience is preferred
Must be at least 18 years of age and have the above mentioned education and experience as required. Ability to pass the required background check and be fully US work authorized.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top