Sr Product Manager (Cyber Security/Compliance/911 - Bellevue or Snoq)
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Product Manager (Cyber Security/Compliance/911)
This position can be based in Snoqualmie, WA or Bellevue, WA.
The Sr Product Manager is responsible for managing the entire life cycle for specific internal products within T-Mobile.. These products will relate to technology compliance, touching areas such as the service of 911, cyber security, and federal regulation. The Sr. Product Manager works with leadership to transform vision, business strategy and desired capability, into roadmaps with discrete product deliverables to deliver those capabilities. The Sr. Product Manager builds relationships with internal customers and suppliers to ensure that requirements are appropriately gathered and that deliverables are met on schedule and within budget. The Sr. Product Manager is also responsible for innovation, product positioning, and business case.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 7+ years in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications or consumer electronics, with a focus on product management.
- Experience as a Product Manager in Technology.
- Familiarity with IT Security concepts (vulnerability and patch management, penetration testing, SSL).
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans.
- Knowledge of new product development processes and product life cycle management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives. Ability to create forecasts, financial models and budgets.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions.
- Experience in Cyber Security or Telecommunication/Wireless
- Understanding of the IT Software Development Lifecycle
- Bachelors Degree
- Develops product plans and business cases for assigned product or service.
- Responsible for preparation of business plans, and assists in pricing recommendations for the defined product and service portfolio.
- Responsible for populating the overall roadmap for the product line or line of business, ensuring a continual stream of new and innovative ideas are consistently brought to market.
- Owns the performance of the product within T-Mobile, and is responsible for ensuring that the product achieves its objectives. Analyzes performance, recommends tactics to change the trajectory of the business.
- Working with a team of cross-functional resources, develop and own the deployment strategy to meet strategic objectives.
- Experience working with Software Developers to ensure requirements are set and products and software is delivered on time.
- Collaborates with dedicated resources across Technology, including other product management teams to optimize the performance of products to attain goals. Also responsible for monitoring products operational performance, adoption rates, and customer satisfaction.
- Manages all life cycle migration strategies and the end of life decision for existing products and services.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top