Sr Product Manager, Corp Strategy
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Product Manager, Corp Strategy-
T-Mobile is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical, and creative Sr. Product Manager, Corporate Strategy. Our team is changing the way we think about customer interactions every day and solving interesting questions around evolving our engagement on behalf of customers. Emerging Business's mission is to develop, launch, and operate new businesses utilizing T-Mobile network data, retail, and platform assets. You will own the vision, implementation and management of new and exciting programs and services addressing our mission. You will conceive, build, launch, and grow your services, continually evaluating opportunities to drive ongoing improvement of our engagements.
- 7-10+ years of applied work experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 7+ years technology industry experience; wireless, advertising, telecom, media, internet background a plus
- Experience managing programs through entire life cycle from inception to launch including creating product roadmaps, and working with internal teams and external partners to operationalize each product line and subsequent enhancements
- Strong analytical skills
- Undergraduate degree; MBA or other relevant degree/experience is preferred
- Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential
- Partnering with key stakeholders to define product strategy
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs for speed to market, performance and feature
- Synthesize and leverage our massive dataset to support the ongoing analytics needs of program, and promote data-driven decision making.
- Identifying and addressing barriers and opportunities through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders.
- Partnering with other service leaders and executives across the company in support of program implementation, understanding and objectives.
- Oversee the definition and management of high quality product roadmaps based on your creativity, vision and strategy
- Creating program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives
- Continually seeking new and improved ways to deliver value to our customers through your implemented programs.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top