Sr Product Manager, App
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Sr. Product Manager, App will lead the creation of world-class app experiences for T-Mobile customers. As a member on the Digital Product Management team, this role will define the core product experience of the T-Mobile app, manage the delivery of best in class app experiences, identify what best in class apps are doing from a user experience stand point and support the execution of new capabilities to ensure a best-in-class experience.
- QUALIFICATIONS: While the quality and accomplishments of a person’s career will be the determining factor, the finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
- Proven track record of delivering product experiences into consumer-facing mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in a product management or user experience development role.
- Experience successfully managing design/research programs and teams.
- Experience managing projects with strong visual and interaction design solutions.
- A strong passion for technology, especially mobile/apps.
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
- PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to think broadly, outside of the box and be creative and innovative in their thinking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to senior management.
- A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator; works effectively up, down and across the organization.
- Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and immerse in the details.
- Highly customer focused; obsessed with the customer experience.
- Able to move swiftly and adapt to dynamic conditions both internally and externally.
- Analytical problem solver; applies multiple technical solutions to application operational problems.
- Drives constant improvement.
- Results focused.
- LI-B2B-SR1 More specifically, this role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Drive the experience frameworks and platform that will allow T-Mobile to deliver the Un-Carrier promise through the T-Mobile app.
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle of complex app platforms from conception through market launch and continued support post launch.
- Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy.
- Define a product feature and release roadmap based on in-depth data analysis, with a clear understanding of consumer needs.
- Effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
- Write and consult on product specifications, manage design challenges and execute agile product delivery.
- Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design and Program Management teams throughout completion of milestones and partner with brand marketing and central research/analytics teams throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Build strong partnerships with direct stakeholders and parallel business units through collaboration and the creation of fantastic experiences that align with business and user goals.
T-Mobile USA, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top