Sr Product Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Senior Product Manager is a key member of the Devices team and will act as a GM of the product from when it is selected to end of life, lead commercial launch and in market performance. PM will ensure that all facets and elements of device launch are seamlessly integrated and flawlessly executed by driving on device experience, device quality, device supply, device strategy marketing, IT readiness, sales channels readiness (Retail, Care, Web, @work etc.). The Sr. Product manager role will be the key contact with the OEM partners throughout the entire device life cycle.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership. Must have strong passion for products. Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
7-8 years of experience in consumer Product Management or Product Marketing
Extensive knowledge of and experience in launching consumer products and services
Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey business and technology concepts to partners.
Strong ownership and executional drive
Ability to influence, coach and lead cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and manage available resources.
- Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Be the overall product evangelist within the enterprise for the assigned portfolio of devices
- Responsible for overall product launch readiness accountability in bringing assigned mobile devices to market.
- Work with a team of cross-functional partners- Strategy, Sourcing, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Frontline/Care, Retail merchandising to ensure robust device launch
- Regularly interact with the Device Marketing and offer/promotions team during the development of marketing plans and offers
- Drive and secure approvals with OEMs partners for consumer facing materials that are in line with their brand standards
- Own performance of in-market devices and is responsible for ensuring that the product achieves its financial objectives
- Accountable to execute device end-of-life (EOL)
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top