Sr Procurement Analytics Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comJOB DESCRIPTION
A rare opportunity to leverage your energy and acumen to shape business decisions with senior leaders in the fast-paced, growing wireless industry.
Your experience and driven nature will transform an analytics team servicing the intelligence needs of a multi-billion dollar procurement organization.
Your ability to develop creative solutions for complex business problems will be prized for its excellence and the impact it delivers to T-Mobile's bottom line.
Your confidence and influential collaborative leadership will make you a trusted partner throughout the Enterprise.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Business Management Mindset
- Agile and Organized You can flex between head-up and heads-down work. You're capable of digesting large amounts of information, and quickly preparing clear communications to stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial and Initiative-Seeking You're willing to challenge status quo. You can sense potential & new opportunities and don't wait. You're capable of taking initiative and getting the ball rolling on new value-driving projects.
- Perpetually Curious You seek meaningful understanding of business needs & situations. Always on the lookout to make connections between subject domains, processes, business problems, and organizations.
- Analytical Problem Solver - Analysis is at the core of what we do. You can do the math, analyze large amounts of data, ask the right questions, and deliver impactful findings.
- Professional You understand that strong, positive, professional relationships with your stakeholders is critical to both your success and theirs.
- Team Player Your teammates have your back. You have theirs. You leverage their strengths to make your work better, and they do the same. Alone, you're great. As a team, you're excellent.
- Integrity You do the right thing, even when no one is looking. You're naturally driven and productive, and work with energy, transparency, and rigor.
- Category Strategy Development: Be the trusted partner of category managers and business leaders by establishing category strategies through high-impact procurement analysis techniques.
- Sourcing and Negotiation Analysis: Negotiate with finesse. Think out of the box and draw upon your deep procurement analysis expertise. Develop insightful savings opportunities that improve the bottom line.
- Demand Management Improvement: Collaborate with our Network Supply Chain organization to develop opportunities to introduce efficiencies and new supply chain best practices.
Procurement Operational Analytics
- Performance Management Metrics: Be a key driver in in the transformation of the Procurement teams into a best-in-class organization by implementing the ROSMA performance management model. Develop KPIs and technology-driven dashboards & analytics.
- Pipeline and Project Management: Evolve T-Mobile's legacy procurement performance management and pipeline management systems & processes. Establish best-in-class procurement intake and project status tracking.
- Benefits Tracking: Transform T-Mobile's benefits forecasting, validation and sign-off processes. Establish benefits methodologies that result in budget-impacting savings. Create and maintain real-time reports & dashboards for monitoring & delivering insight on performance.
- Process and Technology Development: Get in on the ground floor and build up T-Mobile's sourcing intelligence program.
- Supplier and Category Knowledge Base Development: Create 3SI and intelligence harvesting strategies. Develop and maintain Supplier Tiering and Category Portfolio reporting. Develop new spend cube solutions and influence how spend is leveraged to reduce costs. Devise and execute solutions for benchmark databases.
- Category Support: Ongoing Category and Supplier Spend Analysis. Develop real time baseline tracking. Support ad-hoc spend intelligence needs, and deliver fact-base analyses to support category planning/strategies.
- Market Research & Analysis: Dink your teeth into the development of decision-influencing market assessments, supplier research and evaluations.
- Relevant experience analyzing data or creating analytical solutions to business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership in managing projects and spearheading new initiatives
- Able to see the bigger picture and not get lost in the data
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as MS Office, SQL, statistical programs
- Experience in a multi-level organization in a cross-functional capacity
- 3-5 years equivalent work experience in relevant procurement and/or analytics role
Desired Analytical Skills
- Data Management: SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop, Spark, HANA, Greenplum, Teradata (or similar)
- Decision Science: SPSS, SAS, R, Python, Alteryx, JMP, AIMMS, RapidMiner (or similar)
- Visualization: Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI, PowerView, Birst, Qlik (or similar)
- Procurement Specific Tools: Ariba, SAP, Trade Extensions, Coupa (or similar)
Education (Minimum Required)
- Bachelors Degree in quantitative discipline
License or Certification
- CPSMÂ® ISM Certification or similar procurement certification
- Extract, cleanse and transform data to conduct analyses.
- Translate analytics into actionable content for stakeholders to enable decision-making.
- Develop & maintain reporting for various stakeholders.
- Work closely with category managers and procurement executives to understand business requirements and deliver insights.
- Identify and use relevant analytical tools in the marketplace.
- Develop in-house analytical tools customized to meet specific organizational needs.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top