Sr. Partner Account Operations Manager - Wholesale, Bellevue, WA
This position is part of the Wholesale Business Operations team that is responsible for ensuring established partnerships are successful and sustainable. As a Senior Partner Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in a rapidly developing industry to create a nationwide distribution in the IoT space. Our Partners are Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), Mobile Virtual Network Aggregator (MVNA), and platform providers that support multiple business and compliance models, launch flexible and scalable service solutions globally and enable rapid time-to-market. This entrepreneurial ecosystem creates an exciting work environment at T-Mobile. The challenges are complex, the pace is fast, and the opportunities are incredible.
The Senior Partner Account Manager plays an integral role in the development of exciting new partnerships and maintenance of existing ones. As a highly organized leader, you will be responsible for end-to-end support of medium to large accounts (>$100M/year in revenue), including management of Partner operational activities to ensure rate plans, platform functionalities, contracts and customer growth are in line with T-Mobile revenue targets and financial obligations. The incumbent is responsible for all analysis, change management, and issue management for Partners. They document issues in terms of financial or customer impact, brainstorm with technology teams to develop solutions to problems, and gather required approvals and funding for implementation.
Qualified candidates are inspirational leaders that are strategic and innovative thinkers. They are results focused and excel at building relationships. They have competencies in customer experience management, change management, and talent management. To be successful in this role, the Senior Partner Account Manager must be I.T. and network savvy as the role requires the translation of system logic and interfaces to drive solutions and set expectations for Partners. The Senior Partner Account may lead API related training sessions and workflow troubleshooting with Partners. Responsibilities include:
- Work cross-functionally with T-Mobile's supporting departments and champion the resolution of day-to-day operational issues
- Monitor, report and present operational performance as it relates to service objectives for assigned Partners
- Work with T-Mobile's legal counsel and business development teams to ensure operational feasibility of reseller agreements and provide feedback in operational business terms
- Take the lead in promoting T-Mobile wholesale operation support model within T-Mobile and for new Partners
- Develop operational processes and procedures to aid in troubleshooting, reporting, monitoring of Partner issues
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with at least: 5+ years' experience leading cross-functional teams in the implementation of services, products or process improvement OR 5+ years operations experience supporting systems, networks, and/or accounts
- 5+ years telecommunications industry experience with a wireless communications provider
- Must have experience in developing and driving adherence to KPIs and/or Service levels
- Understanding of IT systems and operations, including billing, mediations, and middleware
- Proficiency in analyzing, developing and implementing operational KPIs and financial analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with highly developed organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships across many lines of business at all levels internally and externally with demonstrated presentation skills and experience
- Competency in SQL and Microsoft Office tools
- Must be available to support operations needs outside of standard business hours
- Experience working in the IoT, M2M, MVNO, and/or MVNA industry
- Wireless Telecom (GSM, UMTS, LTE) network architecture and wireless service experience
Bachelor Degree in MIS, Engineering, or related field
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top