Sr Paralegal- Retail Commercial Real Estate
- Bellevue, WA
Join T-Mobile's All-Star Legal Team! We are looking for a Paralegal - Retail and Commercial Real Estate to provide best in class paralegal support for T-Mobile's retail and commercial real estate portfolio. This position requires exceptional attention to detail, solid verbal, critical thinking and writing skills, as well as the ability to multiâ€task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self starters who are ready to go go go... And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
- Support T-Mobile's in-house attorneys to provide legal counsel and to T-Mobile's business team on a wide range of retail and commercial real estate transactions.
- Review, draft and negotiate retail (ex. mall, outlet, street and strip retail stores) and commercial real estate (ex. offices, call centers, distribution centers) agreements, including letters of intent, assignments, subleases, lease terminations, renewals, lease amendments, and assignments.
- Solution oriented management of the high volume of retail and commercial real estate transactions.
- Track and manage critical dates to provide a broader context for key milestones on projects.
- Assist in-house counsel summarize, edit and compare legal documents as needed. Also draft, update and maintain department wide templates, processes and guidelines.
- Develop and cultivate strategic business partnerships with core clients.
- Perform other tasks & duties as assigned based on business need.
- Paralegal Certificate and/or bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of retail and commercial real estate experience in large law firm and/or corporate legal department.
- Broad experience managing a high volume of retail and commercial real estate transactions in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Detailed oriented team player with excellent written, verbal communication, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strategic thinker with sound business judgment and time management skills.
- Experience working with national mall, strip and outlet developers (e.g. Simon, DDR, GGP, Westfield, Macerich) a plus.
- 18 years of age
- US Work Authorization
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top