As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.T-Mobile is seeking an experienced transactions paralegal to provide support for technology-focused business units that enable T-Mobile’s network infrastructure and develop and deliver T-Mobile’s innovative products and services. Supported business units include teams that oversee T-Mobile’s information technology systems, wireless network, real estate and the portfolio of new products and service offerings and integrated technologies. Also supported are the business teams that manage T-Mobile’s handset protection programs, product distribution and supply chain operations.
The attorney team supporting these business units is small, nimble and manages high volumes of work with fast-moving timelines and shifting priorities. The team is dedicated to providing fast, efficient, and top-notch services to its internal business clients. This paralegal is an essential resource for the team to more effectively and efficiently manage its work flow, and better enable the team’s ability to deliver the highest quality legal services to business partners.— Knowledge of contract law imperative. Knowledge of technology-focused agreements, intellectual property, software licensing, privacy law, and mobile commerce are pluses;
- - Experience and high degree of skill drafting, reviewing and evaluating technology contracts;
- - Highly detail-oriented, organized, self-directed and motivated;
- - Highly organized. Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities from multiple sources;
- - Experience with real estate and leasing contracts is a plus;
- - Very strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with a variety of professional styles and personalities;
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- - Innovative, creative and proactive; and
- - Excellent business judgment and a passion for achieving excellence
- - BA/BS preferred— Assist in reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of custom and standard contracts and other legal documents in close collaboration with attorneys, clients and other legal and business specialists. Examples include confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, statements of work related to: engineering and IT projects; content, mobile application and related license agreements; logistics, product supply and accessories agreements; and software license and services agreements;
- - Working directly with attorneys, contract managers, engineers, business owners, and legal specialists to analyze contracts and legal risks as well as to devise creative solutions;
- - High level of client interaction to understand and support cutting edge T-Mobile technologies;
- - Extensive collaboration with attorneys and other legal professionals, government and regulatory affairs colleagues, privacy specialists, litigation attorneys, senior level clients, and others across T-Mobile, on cross-company initiatives, federal and state regulatory matters, and strategic transactions, many of which are led by the attorneys on the team;
- - Working with contract management teams, invoicing systems, facilitating document management, and related duties; and
- - Participation in training business groups on relevant legal issues, policies, and processes.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top