Sr OEM Business Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.As a member of the OEM Sourcing & Management Team, this role is responsible for overall management of Device OEM relationships with T-Mobile. This role will own the development and execution of win-win commercial agreements with OEM partners related to devices, device quality, and promotional device funds. In addition, this role will be responsible to develop and execute initiatives the build the strategic relationship with OEM partners
- 7+ years in partner management roles with deep experience working with marketing, supply chain, and finance (or equivalent)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead and direct cross-functional teams
- Skilled at interacting and influencing executive management and cross functional teams
- Strong relationship builder that can simultaneously inspire partners while firmly negotiating terms
- Well organized with the ability to smoothly handle highly volatile, multi-dimensional negotiations under stressful timelines
- Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Operations Management or related field
- Advanced Microsoft skills a must
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Written and verbal communication skill with diverse groups a must
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Presentation skills
- Strong understanding of math, metrics, financials, and terminology
- Bachelors Degree. Preferably in Business Management, Operations Management or related field
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires strong competencies in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, business management, operations, financial management, relationship building & influencing, talent management, driving results and inspirational leadership.
- Primary day-to-day OEM contact at T-Mobile for commercial agreements
- Strategic relationship management. Lead cross-functional teams to quickly resolve high visibility issues impacting T-Mobile and our customers.
- Identify strategic big bets with OEMs that that create win-win opportunities leveraging OEM and T-Mobile assets.
- Lead or deeply involved in negotiation of all MSA contracts
- Lead or deeply involved in negotiation of all promotional agreements, quality agreements, and payment agreements.
- Lead or deeply involved in negotiation of commercial terms including pricing, exclusivity terms, volume incentives and commitments with suppliers. Manage supplier MDF Funds.
- Lead OEM Quarterly and Executive Business Reviews.
- Collect and develop market and product information to augment market analysis.
- Coordinate cross functional group meetings on handset hardware and software decisions. Key contributor to product launch process.
- Make decisions to secure funding for sell-through programs, volume incentives and end of life programs, inclusive of incremental purchase commitments on behalf of T-Mobile. Supports Collaborative Planning and Forecasting process (CPFR) and Product End of Life processes.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top