Sr Manager, Vendor Management
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis position is responsible for leading a team focused on managing the execution of outsourced reverse logistics vendors. This position is responsible for executing and continuously improving the reverse logistics process within T-Mobile through partnering and leading service providers. This team will manage handset repair vendor relationships including the processes and procedures for repair management for new product introduction, inventory management, and all contractual SLAs with service providers.
- 6 + years experience managing direct reports
- 3-5 years experience managing OEM or third party partners/vendors
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Strong experience negotiating contracts
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Wireless or other consumer product OEM experience
- Repair operations
- Cell phones manufacturing or repair
- Manages and provides leadership, mentoring, coaching and career development planning for team members, and ensuring productivity is maximized and quality is delivered. how to improve their analyses and collaborative efforts and provides thought leadership on their work products.
- Manages overall cost efficiency in repair operations.
- Identifies and provides insight into the critical cost drivers and associated inter-dependencies for the effective operation of a business unit.
- Oversees creation of management reporting for original equipment manufacturers’ performance.
- Develops, maintains and continuously improves vendor scorecards ensuring SLA achievement.
- Escalation of performance deficiencies.
- Provides data and presentation support to leadership.
.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top