Sr Manager, Tech Product & Solution - SC Event Data Mgmt
Technical Product and Solution Manager is responsible for managing the team involved in development and management of the integrated product and services roadmap across products and services to optimize market plan performance, revenue growth and profitability objectives. The role will partner with key business stakeholders as well as product and solution development teams to execute long-term strategies from ideation through integration. The role requires application of the technical knowledge to take products and services through the entire lifecycle - from roadmap definition, requirements specification, feature and release prioritization, risk identifications and communication to key stakeholders.
? Partners with the business to drive strategy, prioritization, approach, and goals of initiative.
? Prepares of high level solution design decks for VP review.
? Functions as a key project decision maker.
? Serves as a SME of existing functionality for a channel.
? Manages project inception activities, including Feature & Epic breakdown and MVP scope
? Partners with Senior level resources to define technology strategy approach for initiatives and to provide recommendations on scope delivery phasing/workstreams.
? Serves as technical owner (accountable IT representative) and is responsible for technical stewardship of a small to medium sized project.
? Leads and delivers business/technology initiatives in an analyst, project management/program management or product management capacity.
? Owns the business relationship and drives refinement of the project vision, including business case, impacted customer segments, business problem to be solved, and technology roadmap/strategy alignment.
? Supports Project Manager with post design delivery phases until final initiative deployment.
? Owns scope decomposition and negotiation of MVP for cross domain initiatives.
? Performs day-to-day management of business stakeholder relationships on cross domain initiatives.
? Provides leadership in evolving design and orchestrates across domain teams.
? Supports Project Management on escalation resolution for design phases.
? Acts as a liaison for intake process to DevOps technology teams.
- 8-12 years of IT solution experience. In-depth knowledge of supply chain; ideally in the SC Event Data Management space.
- 3+ years' experience in a leadership role and People Manager
- 7+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.
- In-depth knowledge of platforms supporting supply chain; demonstrated SC experience, ideally in the retail space.
- Ability to identify project impacting issues and work the IT Solutions team to develop and implement solutions
- Expert communicator who can lead and manage senior level relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Understanding of the way in which IT teams need to interact with business teams in order to make both successful. Experience in developing senior-level relationships within the business teams and leveraging these relationships to ensure success.
- Demonstrated experience approaching technical and business solutions in a consultative manner.
- Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated application of all facets of lifecycle and technology operations.
- Collaboratively and objectively assesses benefits, costs, and viability of proposed solution options and drives alignment across a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage business knowledge, sound judgement, and resourcefulness to determine appropriate course of action in challenging, ambiguous situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Expert communicator who can lead and manage senior level relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to engage with and present ideas to senior leadership.
- Provides key input to facilitate decision-making process
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Master's Degree preferred
- Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) a plus.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top