Sr Manager, Service Desk
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Manager, Service Desk
- 5 years work experience in business and/or Information Technology environment required.
- 5+ years telecommunications or call center experience highly preferred
- 5+ years Customer Service experience (in any industry) required.
- 5+ years of management experience required in IT or related field
- Strong customer service orientation
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Expert knowledge of management/leadership principles
- Proficient knowledge of network topologies, operating systems, hardware and software configurations and trends in technology
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in the area of ITSM
- Good understanding and/or experience applying COBIT, ITIL or NIST frameworks
- Understand general telecom technology
- Bachelors Degree. Computer science or information technology
- 10+ years experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of management/lead in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
- Manage a team of Service Desk managers. Management activities include employee selection, ongoing performance management, compensation administration, education and development, goal setting, and team-building activities
- Assess, identify and develop team skills by facilitating and providing feedback to team members on customer service, and communication skills, in order to enhance the quality of support and customer satisfaction
- Manage Service Desk support functions and leaders
- Lead, schedule, coordinate and oversee daily work meetings, and projects
- Resolve daily issues of complex scope that impact the team and overall business objective.
- Lead efforts to determine skill requirements for hiring. Conduct interviews and hire employees.
- Maintain a high level of employee morale within the team through open communication
- Develop and enhance cooperative interdepartmental relationships and communications of a broad scope throughout the company
- Demonstrates management basics-planning, organizing, directing, developing and supervising
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top