Sr Manager, Segment Marketing, Marketing and Products
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
Ready to work with one of the most exciting brands in the world? Our marketing team builds our brand around outstanding products and services that make a significant impact on consumers’ busy lives. This position will lead a team that will drive these strategic marketing programs from concept to execution. The team leads the development and implementation of major marketing initiatives/products through the leadership of large cross functional teams. They communicate product vision and strategic intent to cross functional teams and ensure product design through-out the product development process to ensure business, frontline and customer needs are fulfilled. The team ensures flawless execution takes place during launch, and all post launch issues are resolved. Key partners include product realization, other marketing groups, retail and sales operations, project management.
- 7+years consumer focused marketing program management
- Minimum 5+ years of leadership experience or similar cross-functional program leadership role
- 3 + years implementation experience including partnering with sales, finance, technology and operations leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicates with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong command of marketing and strategic frameworks (4Ps, 3C’s, etc.)
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the portfolio of programs and initiatives to ensure a complete and robust implementation of key marketing strategies. Ensures targeted delivery of results. Partners with key stakeholder groups.
- Defines detailed product definition- balancing needs of the business (financial net adds/EBITDA), frontline employees (care and sales) & the customer.
- Defines and designs customer/rep experience from how a customer buys the new product to how they interact w/it. Often making trade off decisions around financial impact, customer experience and time to market. Develop & deliver effective presentation to executive leadership on product innovation concepts, optimization recommendations and customer experience.
- Leads large cross functional teams: to deliver high-quality products to our customers and reps including requirements development, solution development, implementation, testing and operations across all dimensions of consumer experience, frontline sales process, technical solutions, and business measurement and performance.
- Negotiates with cross functional groups to ensure the end product balances needs of the business, frontline employees (care and sales) and the customer.
- Proactively identifies potential issues as the product owner and collaborates with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Leads and owns all execution trade off decisions. Ensures that issues have been identified and evaluated and solutions are properly selected.
- Solves complex, multi-faceted problems and delivers solutions that ensure end product meets customer and business needs.
- Support group level marketing plan development and execution efforts.
- Presents executive summaries to Senior level leaders and summarizes and presents detailed reports to cross functional and marketing leaders.
- Provides coaching, feedback, project guidance to team and cross functional team members
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top