Sr. Manager, Reporting and Analytics â Device Products
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
The Sr. Manager, Reporting and Analytics leads a team of highly skilled and driven analytics and reporting analysts, with direct accountability for providing financial, leadership and operational reporting solutions to enable end-to-end management of device products. This role leads the team to deliver reports, dashboards, self-serve and other reporting solutions that provide leadership insights on trends and drivers, enable compliance with federal and local government regulations, drive SOX compliant reporting for financial booking, and support/monitor operational anomalies. This role requires leadership and management skills, understanding of all TMUS enterprise database structure and design, understanding of relationship among front-end, back-end and reporting systems, and strategic thinking to enable the generation of the most effective reporting solutions. Programs include Device Product Management, JUMP! & JOD reporting, remorse returns, warranty, insurance, financing, & the DRP trade-in product reporting.
- 7+ years’ experience mining data and developing reports using a variety of reporting/analytics software packages with an aptitude for learning new reporting software packages
- Prior experience managing direct reports strongly desired
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Conceptualize and design new reports
- Strong business acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including strong Powerpoint proficiency
- Consistently delivers high quality timely work resulting in highly satisfied customers
- Strong grasp of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives
- Highly proficient in Excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, graphing, data connections, automation using macros and VBA)
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of the following (or related) categories: telecommunications, consumer electronics, and/or reverse logistic
- Bachelor’s Degree. Quantitative discipline, preferably Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Math, Business, Finance, or Information Management
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Lead a team of reporting analysts to provide operation reporting solutions for executive leaders, leaders of Device Products, Accounting & Invoice needs, and other enterprise functional areas
- Frame new reporting solution, including key metrics, new initiatives and operations to be reflected in the most consumable layout and coach the team to develop and QA.
- Assesses the needs of the business, prioritize projects and drive new reporting requirements to completion. Work cross-functionally as needed to enable data architecture and solutions that best meet the analytics and reporting needs of the business. Drive clarity on requirements and ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Work cross functionally in order to proactively and systematically identify and implement enhancements to reporting and analytics processes.
- Identify and quantify operational issues to enable business decisions.
- Utilize tools to drive efficiencies and automation in existing reporting, as well as new enhanced reporting and dashboard requests that arise.
- Work with the team to maintain financial invoicing process reporting related to Device Products, and work with accounting to ensure all needs are met, while following SOX compliant processes to ensure complete accuracy.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top