Sr Manager, Real Estate
- Frisco, TX
Position will be located in Frisco, TX with possible option for Bellevue, WA or Kansas City, KS
Ideal candidate will have at least 4 yrs managing FT direct reports, with a strong background in real estate for the retail or restaurant industry.
Manages and leads the company's National Retail Real Estate team to ensure the real estate portfolio is aligned with company's overall strategy in all aspects of site selection, acquisition, renewals, relocations, closures, and disposition. Effectively oversees the execution of real estate transactions in the company's retail real estate portfolio using negotiation skills, appropriate vendors (e.g., brokers, legal support, lease administration, other services), asset management and financial analysis techniques. Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers. Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation. Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Responsiblefor coaching and managing a team of direct reports.
- Leads real estate team with site selection, site acquisition, leasing space and other functions relating to transaction and portfolio management.
- Manages real estate activities to ensure maximum return and profitability.
- Establishes and maintains standard methods and processes for capital budgeting and reporting and real estate transaction management.
- Provides leadership to managers, and/or professional staff and is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units.
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities; Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 7-10 Years: Related work experience in a real estate client relationship management role.
- 4-7 Years: People Management Experience.
- Cross Functional Relationships
- Attention to Detail
- Supplier Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top