Sr Manager, Product Owner - Supply Chain
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Sr. Manager / Product Owner leads a team of product owners and analysts to work with the business to define future state capabilities and business processes and define supporting technology. The role is responsible for defining conceptual solutions and business requirements and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality technical solution through either internal or external development partnerships.
- 7+ years of relevant management experience creating technology solutions within the appropriate business domain. Leadership experience in a managed services environment and experience with SAP is required
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and lead a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including senior executives, functional representatives and vendors / consulting partners
- Demonstrated ability to direct matrixed resources and manage a complex cross functional environment driving the execution of plans across teams
- Strong project management and team management skills e.g. planning, budgetary control, people management, etc.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Leads a team of product owners and business analysts working with the business to define future state business capabilities and processes
- Defines technology solutions to deliver on the domain roadmap for their subject area and business requirements
- Primary owner for all domain capability requirements and ensures the IT service delivery quality and operability of technology solutions within their domain
- Ensures and manages the delivery of high-quality technical solutions by both internal and external delivery teams
- Leads and mentors a team of product owners and business analysts
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top