Sr. Manager, PAC and Political Programs
The Sr Manager will oversee all aspects of T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s Political Action Committee (T-PAC) including strategy, fundraising, events, marketing campaigns, and the monitoring of legislative and regulatory trends impacting the wireless industry.. The role will also oversee and ensure all PAC events and efforts remain in compliance with all federal and state lobby laws.
- Develop and execute overall political and fundraising strategy and direction for the T-Mobile PAC.
- Manage all the activities of the PAC including compliance with state and federal election and lobbying laws.
- Develop and execute campaigns and events, and represent T-Mobile at related events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key political fundraisers and party committees.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and solicitation campaigns throughout the year to build awareness of and support for the PAC.
- Manage the PAC donor database, maintain organized records of all PAC receipts and disbursements, manage disbursement of all PAC contributions, handle PAC correspondence and produce internal PAC reports and analyses.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of FEC reports and lobbying disclosure reports at both the federal and state level.
- Monitor legislative, regulatory and business trends impacting the wireless industry.
- BachelorÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree required Strong understanding of campaign finance laws and lobby regulations.
- At least 5-8 yearsÃ¢â,¬â¢ experience managing a PAC including fundraising and event planning.
- At least 5 yearsÃ¢â,¬â¢ experience working with federal campaign compliance and lobby laws.
- Experience working with and managing high level executives.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple issues and tasks, and the ability to work on complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication. A writing sample will be required as part of the interview process.
- Experience with DDC or similar PAC database.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office. The interview process will include a practical test on Microsoft Excel.
Must meet the above educational and experience requirements, along with the ability to pass the required background check and be US work authorized.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top