Sr Manager, National Resource Planning
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
The Sr. Manager, National Resource Planning is responsible for the leadership, development and performance of the Resource Planning Global Care Support team. The selected candidate will work cross functionally within Care and oversee the delivery of customer demand forecasts and staffing execution plans as it pertains to T-Mobile Global Care Call Centers. Responsibilities also include ownership and communication of the near-term staffing outlook and mitigation strategies across all lines of business. This individual will develop, direct and coach Resource Planning Managers and Analysts.Minimum Required
- Solid understanding of call center operations and call routing
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including ability to formulate and present information necessary to drive change
- Must have strong technical and analytical skills, with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
- Ability to develop, demonstrate and coach a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely matter
- Ability to analyze call trends and take appropriate action
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Work closely with Resource Planning leadership to guide Global Care Support team on call center staffing execution
- Report on real time performance and develop appropriate messaging on performance to executive leadership
- Drive regular staffing level reviews, gap analysis, and develop/execute action plans as needed
- Review and assess department, business, and strategic processes and procedures ensuring efficient workforce management to support objectives.
- Maintains close relationships with cross functional departments to ensure system and call routing systems operate to satisfy T-Mobile Customer Care strategy
- Work closely with National Resource Planning and Command Center to ensure that both national and local priorities are clearly communicated and completed
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of operational data produced in each center including scheduling and head count information
- Lead and maintain near-term staffing strategies
- Facilitate regular review meetings with executives to communicate near-term staffing outlook and mitigation strategies
- Flexibility to support short notice initiatives such as Un-Carrier launches and promotions
- Support business initiatives and ad-hoc requests as needed and ad-hoc requests
- Supports a 24x7 environment
- Bachelor's Degree. Quantitative discipline
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top