Sr Manager, IT Testing COE Lead
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition can be based in Richardson, TX or Bellevue, WA.
The Sr. Manager Testing COE Lead is responsible for testing SAP-based solutions, including supporting the business through User Acceptance Testing, in order to ensure that the delivered solution meets the needs of the sponsoring organization and stakeholders and operates successfully in production.
- 7+ years of leadership experience in quality assurance & testing
- 3+ years of experience developing and utilizing test automation as part of a continuous testing approach
- 3+ years of experience with sourcing operating models and working with geographically dispersed teams and multi-vendor environments
- Strong project management and team management skills e.g. planning, budgetary control, people management etc.
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills
- Realize T-Mobile’s Continuous Testing objectives of simultaneously minimizing test effort and duration while maximizing delivery quality within the SAP space
- Drive the definition and continuous delivery of a test automation roadmap as a tactic to achieve continuous testing
- Supervise and hold accountable an external testing managed service. The managed service will have responsibility for planning testing, managing the test environments including data and change administration, and performing both manual and automated solution validation
- Establish strong relationships with business teams to deliver quality solutions and minimize the amount of business testing required by building confidence in IT testing and providing transparency to activities and results
- Work across business and EIT teams to schedule and manage all SAP test activity to proactively provide clear timelines and facilitate the rapid delivery of high-quality capability to production
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top