Sr Manager, IT Solution Owner - End to End Design
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The End to End Design (E2E) team within Enterprise IT drives delivery of complex initiatives supporting the Un-Carrier vision! This role will be focused on delivering business critical initiatives across supply chain, order to cash, procure to pay, campaign management, customer messaging, business intelligence, consumer financing, payments, credit, enterprise resource planning, human resources, corporate and legal systems. The end to end team is comprised of holistic thinking analysts, architects and managers who leverage their experience, business literacy, technical depth, and pragmatic do whatever it takes mentality to deliver complex technology solutions for our business. Our goal is to bring in leaders who will help align the enterprise, promote great design, challenge the status quo, frame decisions, negotiate good outcomes and do what it takes to fill gaps to deliver!
The Sr. Manager, IT Solution Owner:
- Owns and guides medium and smaller IT projects from inception to delivery.
- Works directly with the business to ensure that solutions satisfy business needs, proper requirements are established, and solutions are created (either in-house or external development) and implemented successfully.
- Follows projects from inception to delivery, while managing teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers via matrix relationships.
- 9 years of IT solution leadership experience.
- Ability to work independently and support multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office programs and aptitude for quickly learning new software.
- Proven record of demonstrating proper judgment in managing difficult situations.
- Experience preferably as a consultant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT or related field.
- Prefer MBA
- Analyzes less complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Produces detailed timeline for each assigned project and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress and reporting the status.
- Directs and prioritizes the workload of personnel assigned to the project. Represents the IT function at customer review meetings.
- Performs liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top