Sr Manager, HR Partner- Network, Strategy & CIS Crew
- Bellevue, WA
The Senior Manager, HR Partner leads a team of HR Partners to support clients with business and people strategy including development of LOB people plans, deliver effective employee advocacy, career success support, and leadership development training and programs. The Sr Manager, HR Partner focuses on providing objective strategic HR partnership and support to the business and employee advocacy. Works to ensure achievement of business objectives through equipping every employee with transparent, meaningful and accessible tools and resources to support their success. Partners with business leaders to build a culture and execute a People Strategy supporting Talent Management practices, utilizes data driven tools and resources, and effectively communicates, influences and implements LOB specific people solutions. This role supports and aligns withNetwork Technology!
- Provide strategic direction and input to business leaders regarding overall people strategies that support the culture, company direction, and the growth needs of the business and its employees
- Work collaboratively with the HR support teams to ensure the effective development of transparent, meaningful and accessible leadership training, tools and resources to enable and support employee careers. Effectively partner with team members and stakeholders to achieve success in attracting, developing, and training top talent.
- Provide expert and objective advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, diversity, and organizational development to promote a fair and equitable work environment.
- In partnership with the appropriate support resources, responds to employee concerns regarding performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, employee safety, teamwork etc. Primary point of contact for the client to ensure an optimal work environment, serve as an advocate for all employees, and enable and support employee career success.
- Ensure compliance of all employment/labor laws through programs, practices, policies, investigations, training, and actions. Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State employment laws such as (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, sexual harassment, and NLRA). Protect company's interests by ensuring all legal requirements are met and complied with through proactive practices, investigations and actions. Interpret and administer policies fairly and, consistently within legal boundaries.
- Manage and lead a team of HR Partners by creating a positive and engaging work environment.
- 8 years' + experience as a strong HR Generalist with emphasis in employee relations and organizational development including management/supervision.
- 5 years + proven ability to develop and grow employees.
- Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations.
- Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate.
- Knowledge and ability to navigate social media platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills along with project management and program development skills; effective partnering with T-Mobile stakeholders to achieve success in attracting and retaining the best talent.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Human Resources Certification
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top