Sr Manager, Finance Accounts Receivables Operations and Collections
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Manager, Finance Accounts Receivables
The Sr. Manager A/R is responsible for the management and oversight of all aspects of Accounts Recievables Operations and Collections which includes invoicing for all indirect channels, posting of all cash receipts, and adjustments including write-off's, credit memos and adjusting G/L entries, AR collections effectiveness and overall aging performance. Further, the Sr Manager will be expected to review and recommend changes to existing processes, procedures/policies, and system enhancements to maximize operational effectiveness in response to the rapidly changing business needs. Effectively lead, coach and develop team.
- Minimum of 7-10 years related experience in accounts receivable management or similar operational role. This can include Business Operations, Accounting, Supply Chain or Project Management.
- 5-7 years leading successful teams.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Ability to quickly shift priorities in response to changing business demands as well as learning new, complex work processes is expected. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and coach for development
- Manager must have proven problem-solving abilities and analytical skills. Intermediate skills in Excel, Access and Business Objects are strongly desired
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses in a clear and concise manner to all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
Minimum of 10+ years related experience in accounts receivable management or similar operational role. This can include Business Operations, Accounting, Supply Chain or Project Management. 7+ years leading successful teams
- Management and oversight of Billing Operations (invoice generation, reconciliation, cash application and adjustments)
- Management and oversight of AR Collection/Aging performance. Develop/drive collection strategy and execution. Establish the objectives and metric expectations
- Process improvement, identify and prioritize opportunities for process optimization. Quickly identify, elevate and remove barriers to achieve goals and objectives
- Effectively lead, coach and develop Managers and Analysts, while building a strong culture around results and values. Clear and concise communication to present thoughts, ideas and recommendation to all levels
- Develop key collaborative partnership (internal/external) to drive operational excellence and ongoing relationships. Assists in business evaluations to identify future opportunities for improvement and barriers to achieving strategic and financial objectives.
- Prepare, analyze and summarize reporting and presentations for collection and operating effectiveness accurately and timely
- Management of offshore vendor (training, coaching, support, audit, scorecard) to ensure satisfactory performance of AR function
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top