Sr Manager, Finance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Network Finance Team is looking for a motivated Senior People Manager!
The Senior Manager will be responsible for consolidating Technology Operating Expense and Capital budgets, and for managing staff that provide functional support for Technology FP&A Account Managers (EIT and Engineering). Functional support includes providing all monthly forecasts and analytics for internal labor, Hardware and Software support contracts, and Accounting compliance activities (SOX controls, Commitment reporting, close cycle management).
The Senior Manager will leverage a mix of both analytical and interpersonal skills by communicating their analysis within our team and to our internal partners in Network Operations, Financial Planning and Accounting via standard reporting, written and verbal communication. They will be expected to roll up their sleeves and get involved with planning, forecasting and analyzing the business, and coaching staff on analytics and modeling.
The role favors analytical individuals who thrive on analyzing data, modeling results and deriving provocative conclusions that improve forecasting and shape decisions made by our leadership. This role has 3 direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 5+ years of experience in Analysis and Planning
- 2+ years with a proven track record of leading successful teams.
- Experience managing and coaching staff
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge and experience with budgeting, financial analysis and capital projects
- Experienced in extracting, consolidating and analyzing large sets of data
- Proven ability to communicate financial concepts effectively to both financial and non-financial managers
- SAP experience a plus
- Previous experience in telecom or wireless engineering financial operations helpful
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Committed to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
- Independently identify and prioritize projects and initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and changing projects
- Driven towards accountability
- Motivated towards innovation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Consolidate monthly Engineering and IT Operating Expense Forecasts
- Identify risks and opportunities to the current plan and recommend actions to improve results
- Consolidate quarterly Engineering Capital rollup and prepare monthly forecast
- Manage Enterprise Cash Capex FC and recommend and execute on tasks to achieve targets (vendor financing, capital leases)
- Manage Sox Controls and quarterly Commitment reporting
- Manage forecasting and analysis on functional areas that cross Technology (HW SW support, Internal Labor)
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top